International Summer School 2016
“Modern Challenges in Economic Science and Practice”
Siberian Federal University welcomes Russian and international Economics and Management students to fantastic 2016 Summer School, ready to start two weeks of discussion and debate, as well as a full social programme in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia, on July 12–26, 2016. Participants are required to speak English and be able to use basic tools of economic analysis.
Working language: English.
Languages of communication: English and Russian.
Participants of the School will have a unique opportunity to:
- attend lectures given by Russian and international experts in economics;
- participate in seminars and develop small-group projects in Economics;
- learn more about Siberian economy, culture and history;
- participate in the cultural and sports programme.
The Educational Programme of the School includes the following modules:
- Economics of Development;
- Globalization and Income Growth;
- Inequality and Economic Development;
- Brigding Growth and Development;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovations and Economic Development;
- Histoty and Culture of Siberia and Krasnoyarsk Region;
- Professional English Communication for Economists;
- Organizational and Activity Workshop.
Upon completion of the programme the participants will be issued a Certificate (4 ECTS).
Location of the School
Russia, Krasnoyarsk city, “Polytechnic” Sports and Recreation Complex of the Siberian Federal University located on the bank of the picturesque Krasnoyarsk reservoir in the Siberian taiga.
To participate in the International Summer School 2016 you have to fill in an application form. Among other things it includes:
- brief description of your research interests,
- letter of recommendation from the university (.doc),
- signed payment agreement (.doc),
- passport copy,
- visa invitation form (if needed) (.doc).
- Application deadline — May 31, 2016;
- Sending visa invitations to participants — June 15, 2015;
- Arrivals in Krasnoyarsk — July 11, 2016;
- International Summer School 2016 (educational programme) — July 12–26, 2016;
- Departures from Krasnoyarsk — July 27, 2016.