International Summer School 2017
“Modern Challenges in Economic Science and Practice”
Siberian Federal University welcomes Russian and international Economics and Management students to fantastic 2017 Summer School, ready to start two weeks of discussion and debate, as well as a full social programme in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia, on July 11–21, 2017. Participants are required to speak English and be able to use basic tools of economic analysis.
Working language: English.
Languages of communication: English and Russian.
Participants of the School will have a unique opportunity to:
- attend lectures given by Russian and international experts in economics;
- participate in seminars and develop small-group projects in Economics;
- learn more about Siberian economy, culture and history;
- participate in the cultural and sports programme.
Preliminary topics for the ISS – 2017
- Business Strategies in the Age of Turbulence (Professor Richard Insinga);
- National economic policy: the theory and practice ( Professor Afontzev);
- Bridging Growth and Development (Dr. T. Chakravorty);
- Entrepreneurship, Development, Innovations (Dr. V. Rutsky );
- Knowledge and Technologies Transfer Policies (Dr. Niclas Ruffer ).
Upon completion of the programme the participants will be issued a Certificate (3 ECTS).
To participate in the International Summer School 2017 you have to fill in an application form. Among other things it includes:
- brief description of your research interests,
- letter of recommendation from the university (.doc),
- signed payment agreement (.doc),
- passport copy,
- visa invitation form (if needed) (.doc).
- Application deadline — May 5, 2017;
- Deadline for sending visa invitations to participants — June 10, 2017;
- Arrivals in Krasnoyarsk — July 9-10, 2017;
- International Summer School 2017 (educational programme) — July 11–21, 2017;
- Departures from Krasnoyarsk — July 22, 2017.